Tuesday 18 May 2010

now playing: Planet Hell by Nightwish

SAT OUT IN THE GARDEN C:

It's lovely and warm outside. Got the garden loungers out and chatting with the next-door neighbour.

Like it says, today was extremely frustrating. I woke up at the usual time of 6.30am ready for college. My first lesson started at 11.30, which it takes me over an hour to get to college, so I could chill before class. Then went to class to find it was cancelled, and we had work left for us to read through. Cancelled. My only lesson of the day. Bad. Times. Maybe he could have sent us an e-mail? Modern technology of today allows that now, Gary.
Due to my ever growing frustration, I left work that I need to do tonight for tomorrow, at college. So I'm going to have to improvise every-fucking-thing. Oh my days.

So instead, spend the day with another in the same situation, and luckily I had brought my laptop to college, so browsed through my many, many, many gigabytes of music. Killed a lot of time.

The air has suddenly got cold. This calls for my hoodie.

What is also bad is that I do not have a sophisticated topic to talk about, other than complain about the one above. This is more like a diary extract now. Dayum. AH HA! I know...

The child next-door to me. She is nearly 5 years old, and still can't form proper words or string sentences together. Why isn't this worrying the mother? The fact that the girl's parents have hardly spoken to her in an educational manner, such as reading to her? It seems the mother has no clue. Plus, the child is extremely demanding - used to getting what she wants. As soon as someone so much as advises the kid not to do something before she gets hurt, she cries. And screams. And throws a paddy. This kid will go to school soon, and is going to get what she needs. Children these days know how to stand up for themselves. She will get a shock. Plus, she's already riddled with head lice. Sometimes I feel like taking her in and sorting her out. I know I'm only 18, and people would be like, "What do you know? You're not even mature enough." Yeah, maybe, but I'd still have a damn good go at it.

I think I should leave the mothering subject until tomorrow. STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment