Thursday 13 May 2010

I'm always chuffing signing up to stuff...

INTERVIEW TODAY :(

I don't even want the job anymore since my current work place offered me a full time placement ready for leaving college.

I'm sat in my little armchair with the laptop, and need to go to bed. But I can't. Can't be arsed getting up. This is making me sound soooooo lazy...

Right, me. Wanna know? Meh. Well, I'm Katherine, 18, at college studying psychology, geography and finance. I work in banking. I play a B-E-A-utiful Les Paul guitar. Such a pity it's not an original. My iPod goes everywhere with me. Like, everywhere. You don't need to know all this...

What I wanna know is, you know that question and answer website? Formspring.me? It's a breeding ground for cyber-bullying. Seriously. Two of my college friends on there are getting a lot of nasty shit on there and I think it's pretty appalling to be honest. For example, "ive seen you in college, why the fuck do you walk and hang out with melissa armitage, you walk like you two are fit and youre not, and as if you own the place. Also Melissa looks like she has downs syndrome."
It doesn't help that people are allowed to leave comments/questions anonymously. I would be absolutely crushed if anyone posted that stuff to me. Saying that, I am extremely sensitive, so I just fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment