Wednesday 2 June 2010

now playing: If We Ever Meet Again by Timbaland (it's stuck in my head)

I'm currently blogging from my phone, so there is likely to be typos and it will look crap.

I have no work ethic. It's official. I struggle to get out of bed in the morning to the point where I've missed at least one bus everyday. I am also losing motivation at work, and due to work I have got no revision done for my exams on the 21st. Awesome. Doesn't help that Kyle is away on a military course thing so that's one less person I can nag and complain at.
I haven't picked up my guitar in well over a week - poor Billie. He now probably thinks he's done something wrong, bless him (yes I talk to my guitar like he's a real person).
I want Kyle to come home. How I'm gonna cope when he's actually serving for our country, I do not know. I suppose this is practice. I've never had a boyfriend that I've felt dearly about. It feels weird. All my friends used to go on about how they're obsessed with their boyfriends and I just remember thinking that I just couldn't be bothered with mine. I'm a horrible person!

No comments:

Post a Comment