Tuesday 27 July 2010

Desperate for change.


now playing: Until the Day I Die by Story of the Year.

I'm desperate for a change. I want to do something that will change my life, and others' too. I want to make an impact - something that will please and fulfil people. I'm already bored with the same old working pace. I know I just sound lazy, but if I could play my guitar for the rest of my life and live comfortably, I would. Just live off music for good, sing my heart out no matter how badly I sound.
I like to think there's a little musician inside of me that is desperate to break free and just say "fuck you" to the world.

She prays for answers
An inkling of an image into the future
To plan ahead and play safe
But it's not what she wants
Truly

She would shine brighter than the sun
Leaving trails where she had come from
Never forgetting her roots, but letting them grow
Twining and holding the hearts of loved ones

No comments:

Post a Comment